Diemersfontein Search Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 1A
Distance: 6.5km
Extremeness: Technical gravel road
Location: Diemersfontein, Wellington, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

I was forced to do this jog because of my idiocy during the morning jog! About 1.5 hours before the wedding I realized that I put my car keys in an open compartment of the pram during the morning jog and obviously it was not there anymore! That meant a second jog of potentially 5km of identical jeep track with hectic focus to see if I could find my key. It was really a miracle that I found it! I found it 2km into my jog in the grass in the middle of the photograph below. Luckily it was on a part of the road I crossed twice and I actually missed the key on the first pass! When I found it I decided that I could just as well explore again since I was running anyway. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me and I was to lazy to take photographs with my mobile. Most of the remaining jog was between vineyards and the outer fence of Diemersfontein. Beautiful... even at a faster pace in the middle of the day in the warm Wellington sun!

Where I lost my car key
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts