Brandwacht G-spot Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 3A
Distance: 7km
Extremeness: very tough climb to end with...
Location: Brandwacht, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Deryck Nel & me

Today, on my 50th extreme blog jog, I jogged what mountain bikers call "The G-Spot". I can see why they find it so enjoyable. It is a hard track with many ramps and the smooth decent and built-up turns enable you to pick up the pace very nicely! At the end of the single track we found a park I've never heard about before, Nooitgedacht Park. Unfortunately we were boxed-in by fences and were forced to jog some dreaded t@r before linking up with the farms (aka proefplaas) of Stellenbosch. From here on it was a horrible and tedious climb to the lower contour paths of Stellenbosch Mountain. One day when we're fit it would be awesome to jog the entire 2km climb without stopping to catch our breath!








 
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts