Coetzenburg to Paradyskloof Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 3A
Distance: 15km
Extremeness: Technical single track and off-road
Location: Coetzenburg-Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

I started (and ended) this awesome 15km jog from my house in Stellenbosch. The run started with a climb to old hut ruin at Coetzenburg and then cut across the foot of Stellenbosch Mountain towards Paradyskloof. I then connected to our old "Friday Regular" route. Unfortunately there were hundreds of cut-down trees, which killed many of the nice single tracks we use to run. On my way back towards Stellenbosch I ran down the "G-spot" MTB track, after which I passed the "Proefplaas" dam and then finished with the single track next to Eersterivier.

Looking back into Jonkershoek
Stellenbosch Mountain
Looking back at Coetzeburg and Simonsberg
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts