Coetzenburg Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 3A
Distance: 8.88km
Extremeness: Technical single track, two tough hills and wind
Location: Coetzenburg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This jog was an extension of my standard Coetzenbug loop. I started at my house and climbed all the way to the abandoned hut. Here I did not get onto the normal contour single track, but took the single track going up Stellenbosch mountain. Luckily this route connects to the other side of the contour single track. I continued on the normal route, but then above the Coetzenburg stables, I turned back towards the Coetzenburg dam. Finally, I ran all the way back to the extension bridge and then back home.

Rainbow in Jonkershoek
Simonsberg and a single track
Simonsberg and another single track
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts