Coetzenburg Paradyskloof Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 7A
Distance: 14km
Extremeness: Technical single track, night running and rain
Location: Coetzenburg, Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

Today I had a fairly diverse jog. I started from the suspension bridge, up towards the abandoned hiking hut. I then cut across towards Paradykloof and joined up with the "Friday Regular" trail single tracks. At this stage I accidentally stopped my Endomondo and had to start it again. I completed the loop and by the time I hit the most technical part of the single track it was dark. I started to run with my head light and decided to take a photo. Note to oneself: do not flash yourself straight in the face before doing a super technical single track at night! I made it down the mountain in one piece and then it started to rain hard. What a nice way to finish a fairly tough extreme jog.

The Eersterivier flowing strong
Beautiful sunset
And another picture of the sunset
What a nice place to braai!
Technical single track
Flashing myself in the face!
Posted by Picasa


First part of the run...



And the second part of the run...


Comments

Popular Posts