Outeniqua Explore Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 3A
Distance: 12km
Extremeness: Heat & unknown trails...
Location: Garden Route Dam, George, South Africa
Joggers: Only me
Cyclist: Marike Roux

During this jog my aim was to reach the jeep track coming down from Tierkop on the other side of the Garden Route Dam. I planned the route on Google Earth, be knew that it was going to be tough since there was only one route which would take me across one of the rivers flowing into Garden Route Dam. My sister joined me on an old bicycle. To my surprised my spidey senses saved me again and we followed the route perfectly. Beautiful jeep tracks, beautiful views of Garden Route Dam, beautiful mountains and beautiful patches of natural forest... what more does a trail runner want?!

Awesome jeep track
The low water crossing
Garden Route Dam
Snake skin... where is the snake?
It is I...
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts