Coetzenburg to Paradyskloof Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 7B
Distance: 10.8km
Extremeness: Technical single tracks
Location: Coetzenburg, Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This afternoon I felt super tired when I hit the trails, but got more and more energized towards the end. I started at Coetzenburg, linked over to Paradyskloof, and did my standard loop that side. On my way back to the Proefplaas I turned right onto an alternative route for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. The route took me through the farm lands back to Coetzenburg trails on a nice flat contour. I then headed back home on the Coetzenburg jeep tracks.


Looking into Jonkershoek

Other runners behind me on the trial

Red road

Last light
 
Map

Distance, altitude & pace


Comments

Popular Posts