Bastiaanskloof Trail Run

Our trail grading: GREEN 8B
Distance: 7km
Extremeness: Technical single track & off-road
Location: Bastiaanskloof, Wellington, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

The morning after Francois' bachelors I woke up in a cottage in the beautiful Bastiaanskloof. The jog started on a jeep track, heading back towards Bain's Kloof. I then turned right into Bastiaanskloof and found the Tallulah hiking trial heading up the mountain. The biggest challenge was the fact that route is not used often - i.e. I had to explore and back-track once or twice. The hiking route took me all the way back to our cottages and on the way down I went for a quick detour via the Bushman's Cave. This was a bit of a disappointment, given the the actual bushman drawings we vandalised by idiots. What a beautiful way to start your Sunday after a late night!

Heading back towards Bain's Kloof Pass 
Heading into Bastiaanskloof
Awesome technical single track 
More single track
Looking back towards Bain's Kloof Pass
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts