Coetzenburg Short Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 4A
Distance: 5.5km
Extremeness: Short sections of technical single track
Location: Coezenburg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers:  Only me

Another day, another Achilles-nursing short run. I think I'm slowly getting there... I did the standard Coetzenburg loop from my house. Beautiful weather and beautiful views - aka a standard Stellenbosch extreme jog.

PS My TomTom decided to freeze on me so unfortunately I cannot download the run at the moment. I'll have to wait for the battery to run down.

The view towards Jonkershoek

Looking towards Stellenbosch mountain - not allowed up there at the moment. :|

Stellenbosch Mountain

The road back - next to the Eersterivier

Map (got 70% of the map)

Altitude, pace & distance


Comments

Popular Posts