Wodospad Szklarki Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 9A
Distance: 7.33km
Extremeness: technical single track
Location: Green Route, Szklarska Poręba, Poland
Joggers: Riana Roux & me

This afternoon my wife and I explored a route that I found this morning while searching for trails in Szklarska Poręba. I expect that this route, marked with green markers, use to connect towns here in Poland before the age of cars. We thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful single track in natural forests. The route ended in Karkonoski Park Narodowy at a waterfall called Wodospad Szklarki (aka Kochelfall). We ran out of daylight and had to switch on the head lamp for the last kilometre.

Beautiful forest

Green route marker

More awesome single track

Running next to the Kamienna river

Wodospad Szklarki


Map

Altitude, pace & distance

Comments

Popular Posts