Szklarska Poręba Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 8B
Distance: 17.6km
Extremeness: technical single track and a moderate climb
Location: Jizera Mountains, Szklarska Poręba, Poland
Joggers: Only me

Yesterday I was in the mood to explore and this time decided to go towards the Jizera Mountains. I've become more confident with every run and was a lot more efficient at finding routes and following trails on my third run. I started on the red route in Szklarska Poręba, climbing all the way to Wysoki Kamień - a peak 1058m high. I then went down a beautiful downhill single track, a route marked with yellow flags. This linked to a black route which took me through beautiful farmland and back to the Szklarki waterfall I visited during my previous run. I decided to take an alternative route back to Szklarska Poręba and was not disappointed! So many trails, so little time... :|

Following the red route

Wysoki Kamień hut

On Wysoki Kamień peak, looking towards Szklarska Poręba

Yellow trail selfie

The Kamienna river

The top of Wodospad Szklarki

Higher up in the river

Alien fungus

Map

Altitude, pace & distance

Comments

Popular Posts