Coetzenburg Recovery Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 6A
Distance: 7.11 km
Extremeness: Technical single track and a little climb
Location: Coetzenburg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This was my first run after the leg-weakening HMC! I decided to do my standard Coetzenburg route (with a slight detour) as recovery run. I headed up the Stellenbosch Mountain hiking trail, linked to the bottom contour and then took a single track or two on my way back to the Eersterivier. It was good to be on the trails again, but my legs are still fairly shaky - especially on the down-hills. They should be fine by Friday!

The sun setting early

Nothing like a single track (up-hill) for recovery ;)

More uphill

More awesome single track


Endomondo stats
Endomondo altitude profile

Comments

Popular Posts