Outeniqua Explore Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 4B
Distance: 10km
Extremeness: Moderate climb
Location: Outeniqua Mountains, George, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

Yesterday I did another exploration run at the foot of the Outeniqua mountains. Again, I started from our house in George and took the Outeniqua hiking trail in the direction of Witfontein. I stayed on the single track and then turned onto part of the George Park Run trail which starts at the Botanical Gardens. I got onto a MTB downhill for my climb and made my way to a contour jeep track on which I headed in the direction of home. The road forked a few times and I ran on intuition and luck... I made it all the way to the water reservoir from which I could find my way back home.

Awesome single track

More George greenness

At a fork like this, always choose the one that goes up!

Single track towards the mountains





Comments

Popular Posts