Coetzenburg-Paradyskloof Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 6A
Distance: 13.86km
Extremeness: Moderate uphill & technical single track
Location: Coetzenburg & Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This morning I headed out just before sunrise. I climbed to the ruin of the hut above Coetzenburg and then headed towards Paradyskloof on the contour path. I stayed on the contour single tracks all way to then edge of Paradyskloof. After this I dropped down to a lower contour and headed back. When I reached G-spot there were MTB riders everywhere and I decided to skip the downhill here. I headed down the jeep track to the Stellenbosch Experimental Farm and finished the run next to the Eersterivier.

First light above Coetzenburg

On the edge of Paradyskloof, looking towards Helderberg Mountain

Some adventurous single track

Looking towards the G-spot MTB Route



Comments

Popular Posts