Coetzenburg Farm Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 4A
Distance: 7.69km
Extremeness: Technical jeep and single track
Location: Coetzenburg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

I started this jog on my regular Coetzenburg route - across the extension bridge, past the abandoned hut and turning onto the single track towards the Proefplaas. On my way down I took an alternative single track which ended up on the other side of the Proefplaas dam. This took me through beautiful farm land before I connected to my regular route again. Absolutely stunning views...

Will I ever get bored of this view? Botmaskop...
Simonsberg
The route at the foot of Stellenbosch mountain was busy today
Looking into Jonkershoek
Single track to the abandoned hut
Stellenbosch mountain from a different angle
Good old farm road
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts