Coetzenburg Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 7B
Distance: 9.1km
Extremeness: Awesome technical single tracks
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

I'm slowly ramping my runs up. I stuck to 9km this morning, but added some proper altitude and technical single tracks. It is so much fun running around Coetzenburg these days with all the new trails around. You can physically change your route every time. It was fairly hot today and I could see there is lots of work to be done my side!

The old classic

Who de hell painted the ruin!?

Epic contour single track

Very technical trail towards Proefplaas

Heading down to the Proefplaas

Single track on the edge

Nice...

This tree almost fell on my single track! Could have been a disaster!


Map

Altitude, pace & distance

Comments

Popular Posts