Paradyskloof Regular Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 5A
Distance: 6.6km
Extremeness: Wet with bad light for photos
Location: Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Deryck Nel, Wim Morris & me

On Friday afternoon we did our regular Paradyskloof run, starting in a light drizzle. We were privileged enough to have an almost-retired and legend trail runner with us, Wim Morris. For some or other reason his boss gave him the afternoon off - a rare thing indeed! He did take a short-cut at about 2km and we never saw him again. Deryck and I finished the regular at a very chilled pace. I also slipped about 1km before the end and fell flat on my stomach - lucky I have good protection in this area.

Wim & Deryck jogging uphill
The road was very wet in places
The final hill on the regular
Crossing over

Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts