Koloniesland Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 10A
Distance: 2km
Extremeness: Technical single tracks and rocks
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Adriaan Roux & me

Yesterday morning on her way to the shops my wife dropped my son and I off next to the Eersterivier to try out the new Koloniesland trails. These are beautiful newly built trails easily accessible from Stellenbosch. Although it is short, it was perfect for my 4 year old son who struggles to keep a consistent pace when he sees any sort of technical single track through the forest. Like father, like son...

New signage

My son showing we something in the river

On the single track

More single track

Adriaan resting

With Stellenbosch Mountain in the background...

Map

Altitude, distance and speed

Comments

Popular Posts